Children Are the Future of the World
Many of us celebrate a variety of events throughout the year honoring special individuals of events. Unlike many other countries, the United States of America does not have an official day to celebrate its children. As we come together to share with, and honor, each other will you join me in celebrating and honoring our children?
The reasons I strongly believe we need to honor and celebrate our children are:
- Our children are the future and the promise of things yet to be.
- We must honor our children for they are the cornerstones of our lives and our nation. They are the future of America and the World.
- We must honor our children as our future leaders of generations yet to be born. Let's prepare them for this great task at hand.
- It is so vital to remember that we must honor our children as fellow human beings.
- We must hold sacred children's innate desire to please others, especially us adults.
- It is not easy sharing time and passions, yet it is however one of the most honoring gifts you can give to your children.
- Children bring a sacred message that reminds us of who we are and where we are going. They require parents, teachers, and families to deeply listen and help them to best affect change in our educational, political and corporate systems.
- We must prepare a safe place for our children to be Who They Are...in a world in which their time is to come to help us to remember Who We Are!